Every year, we pay tribute to the star of the show — the course. Runners count on the course to pull them through each mile, and every year this course doesn’t let them down. Mile after mile, the views and sounds help propel runners to the finish line. Be on the lookout for views on the course that you might recognize from a hit TV show or movie. Many of those hot spots are actually part of this incredible course!
Miami Marathon and Half Marathon
January 28 @ 6:00 am - 5:00 pm
ABOUT THE COURSE
- The course is a USTAF-certified, flat, single-loop course.
- There are several bridges spread out along the course with a very slight graduated incline. The bridges are held in the closed-to-vessel position for the duration of the race.
- Digital time clocks are positioned throughout the course.
- Course markers, directional arrows and other signage are positioned throughout the course.
- Several digital clocks at the finish line display unofficial times.
- If you signed up for the full marathon and you decide to run the half marathon, you will receive a full marathon finisher’s medal.